On Tuesday 29 November, BCI Central 很自豪能主持 春分吉隆坡!
Equinox returned to KL for the second time in 2022; 193 design and construction professionals – from practices including Jabatan Kerja Raya Malaysia, GDP Architects, NRY Architects, and more – met for an evening of networking at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
Innovative architectural products and building materials were showcased by the following 11 exhibitors:
- Adel Marketing
- Akzonobel Paints Marketing
- Jubin BMS
- Panasonic Air-Conditioning
- PGF Insulation
- Powin Steel Industries
- Record Automatic Doors
- Translite Project
- TSI Trading & Distribution
- Empowering Sustainability Through Digitalisation in Construction by Datin Ar Yong Razidah,
Pengarah Cawangan Arkitek Jabatan Kerja Raya & President Lembaga Arkitek Malaysia
- Special Address by Ar Sarly Adre Sarkum, Associate Professor (I), President of Pertubuhan Akitek Malaysia (PAM)
- Architects in the Metaverse Of Madness by Ar Afi Muhaimin, Founder and Director, Studio KAIZEN
- Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Cloud Computing & Digitalisation: ABCD Of Emerging Engineering Technologies by Ir Bernard Lim Kee Weng, IEM Executive Committee/Council Member & IEM Penang Branch Chairman
- Bringing Nature to Work: Why It’s Essential and How to Do It by Assoc. Prof. Dr Zalina Shari, Deputy Dean (Academic and Student Affairs & Alumni), Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- 產品介紹 Powin Steel Industries
- 產品介紹 可耐福
- 產品介紹 Panasonic Air-Conditioning
Panasonic Air-Conditioning took out the best stand of the evening.
Thank you to all those who attended Equinox Kuala Lumpur and to our exhibitors for helping make this such a success.
BCI Central looks forward to bringing you more industry innovations at our upcoming events in 2023 and beyond.
要跟踪 BCI 的活動，請訪問：https://www.bcicentral.com/all-events/
To view the event gallery, visit: https://gallery.bcicentral.com/equinoxkualalumpur2022-1/