On Tuesday 29 November, BCI Central was proud to host BCI Highlights & Awards Thailand!
Combining BCI Equinox and the BCI Asia Awards, this event was a great opportunity for members of the design and construction communities to network, connect and celebrate their achievements. It also encourages the creation of socially responsible architecture.
Thailand’s top 10 property developers and top 10 architecture firms were recognised at the BCI Asia Awards ceremony, hosted at the Siam Kempinski Hotel in Bangkok. The award-winning companies are ranked by the total value of projects under construction in 2021, with consideration for the extent of the firms’ sustainability efforts as well.
Mr. Chadchart Sittipunt, Bangkok Governor, was our esteemed guest of honour.
- Central Pattana Residential
- Lalin Property Public Company Limited
- Land and Houses Public Company Limited
- Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Limited
- Origin Property Public Company Limited.
- Pruksa Real Estate Public Company Limited
- Risland (Thailand) Company Limited
- SC Asset Corporation PLC
- Supalai Public Company Limited
- Urban Holdings Limited
- A35 Architect Co.,Ltd.
- Architects & Associates Co.,Ltd.
- Arsomsilp Community and Environmental Architect Ltd.
- Atom Design Co.,Ltd.
- DB STUDIO Co.,Ltd.
- Design + Develop Co.,Ltd.
- Palmer & Turner (Thailand) Ltd.
- SV Architects and Associates Co.,Ltd.
- Tandem Architects (2001) Co., Ltd.
- The Beaumont Partnership Co., Ltd.
The event also showcased winners and merit recipients of the BCI Asia Interior Design Awards.
BCI 亞洲室內設計 2022 awardees:
- Small Category: Winner: PLA2 – Dersyn Studio Co. Ltd.
- Medium Category: Merit: ISB Elementary School Cafeteria – Interior Architecture 103 Co. Ltd.
- One-stop service to the bathroom & sanitary by Villeroy & Boch
- The world’s leading aluminium building system by 技術
- A quality brand Japanese products of home appearance and kitchen by Rinnai
要跟踪 BCI 的活動，請訪問： https://www.bcicentral.com/all-events/
To view the event gallery, visit: BCI Highlights & Awards 2022