Shanghai Smart Home Technology (SSHT) will be held at Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC) from 2 to 4 September 2020.
As a key industry platform for growing businesses and igniting conversations, SSHT services the entire smart home industry chain, presenting home security, intelligent sun-shading systems, smart switches, audio-visual and home entertainment systems, wireless control systems, cloud platforms and other technologies. Closely in touch with the industry trends, SSHT is an influential platform in China for trade opportunities, brand exposure and business matching.
2 – 4 September 2020 (Wednesday – Friday)
09:00 – 17:00 (2 – 3 September)
09:00 – 14:30 (4 September)
Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC)
2345 Longyang Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China
- Comprehensive smart home technology platform demonstrating the entire industry ecosystem
- Promotes interconnectivity and cross-industry resources integration
- Closely in sync with industry trends and encourages face-to-face discussion between industry leaders and visitors
- International business development outlook with audiences from China and 49 overseas countries and regions
- Concurrent events receiving exclusive support from multiple international standards organisations