Integrate 2016 Facility Management Conference
Date: 5 May, 2016 (Thursday)
Venue: Hong Kong Exhibition and Convention Centre, Hong Kong
Organizer: The Hong Kong Chapter of International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
Event Website: www.ifma.org.hk/integrate2016
IFMA’s annual conferences are of proven success and highly appraised in the region. The Hong Kong Chapter of the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) is pleased to announce the IFMA’s Integrate 2016 Facility Management Conference will be held on Thursday, May 5, 2016 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, co-located with Build4Asia, the region’s leading Building Technology, Electrical Engineering and Security Show.
This one day facility management conference features a variety of classes targeted specifically at FM and Workplace Strategies Best Practices. It will widely cover different infrastructure environments, sustainability and building resilience for the future. The current emerging business trends and the slowdown of real estate development enables workplace occupiers to become more and more sophisticated in delivering facilities management within their organizations.
- Ms. Ada Fung, JP, Deputy Director (Development & Construction), Housing Department
- Ir Alfred Sit, JP, Deputy Director, the Electrical & Mechanical Services Department
- Mr. David Rees, Consultant, S Plus Group /Past President, The Hong Kong Chapter of IFMA
- Mr. Graham Tier, Head of Property Facilities Management, The Hong Kong Jockey Club / Past President, The Hong Kong Chapter of IFMA
- Dr. Merrin Pearse, Sustainability Consultant, Coordinate4u
- Ir Roberto Vazquez, Chief Executive Officer (Acting), ASB Biodiesel Hong Kong Limited
The Early Bird Gets the Savings – REGISTER TODAY for Integrate 2016
The earlier you book the better the saving. Visit www.ifma.org.hk/integrate2016 to register this “must-attend” event for FM industry professionals.
Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunity
Sponsorship and advertising packages sold quickly. Call (852) 2512 0111 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations now.
(852) 2512 0111 / email@example.com