This well-timed large scale event will provide a one-stop platform to discuss and showcase best practices of sustainable building certifications and building policies that have been adopted in Asia, and the most practical, sustainable materials and economically viable technology solutions to augment your profits, decrease construction time and cost whilst minimising the overall impact on the built environment. The forum will present international and local expertise in the field of built environment and sustainable buildings, whilst discussing the benefits of alternative building materials and technologies.
Follow your own agenda with a choice of the following streams over two days:
- Stream One: Smart and Sustainable Building Materials
- Stream Two: Innovative and Energy Efficient Technologies
- Stream Three: Prefabrication and Green Design
- Encouraging a Holistic Approach towards Sustainable Design to Grow Strong, Healthy and Integrated Communities
- Integrating Glazing and Insulation Technologies to Achieve Greater Energy Efficiency of the Building Facades
- Leveraging on Prefabrication to Enhance the Sustainability of the Building Design
- Sustainability – The Overarching Dimension in the Built Environment: Green Buildings to Green Townships
- Panel Discussion Revising the Importance of Regulations and Policies to Enforce Sustainable Building Regulations: What Works and What Doesn’t?
For more information, please visit the event website.